I had many many hair lengths and hairstyles, some of you know that. After my last perm adventure, followed by my pregnancy period (while I waited for my straight hair to grow back and cut the damaged one), I got layers and bangs. Now I’m anxious to have it back all-in-one-length and grow it long (but not too long). I always say after age 50, I will cut my hair short and change color to ash blonde (seriously). At this moment, long hair feels best and looks best on me, but the real reason I like my hair long is because I like to play with it, to wear my hair in many different ways…
If you have long hair you can wear it :
1. In a pony tail. The pony tail can be a chic way to pull your hair up or a comfy style on hot days when the temperature is in the 90′s. There are many types of pony tail hairstyles (I will write about the best looking in my future posts).
2. To wear it down or to pin the bangs. I like it like it down on cold days it really does keep me a tad warmer. I noticed when I was out today, that everybody around me had their had covered or at least the ears. I found myself thinking ” I have such dense hair it keeps me warm on so low temp”.
3. To cover your hair with a scarf because it feels warmer or use a scarf as headband in sunny days.
4. You can straighten just the back of your hair and make it wavy on the sides.
5. When you’re outside working, to curl your long hair, to look shorter.
6. This is also a good style for hot days when you wearing a hat for a sexy look.
7. To wear your hair up into a bun. It took me a long time to find old fashioned hair pins but I finally did ()so I could put my hair up into a real old fashioned bun. I really love the braided bun chignon also.
8. To pull your hair into a tail then twist it to the top and tie it again in a bun. I do this when I am going to be home alone because it keeps my hair out of the way and if I undone it looks like a soft curly water fall on my back.
9. Keep it away when you’re going to sleep into one long loose braid down your back. This way I keep my hair nice and neat for the next day.
10. You can put a fancy barrette (my pink barrette). I use a many of barrettes to hold my hair it depends how fancy I want to be. A nice rhinestone barrette is great for a expensive night out or just a plain barrette, double, matched with your hair-shade if the occasion is not quite as fancy. I’ll show you my barrettes collection soon:)
Please feel free to share your opinions and let us know your favorite hair length and hairstyle!