Spotted on celebs from Kim Kardashian to Kate Bosworth, the HIGH BUN has been. Michael Duenas, founder of Hair Room Service and celeb stylist (whose clients include: Dianna Agron, Lea Mich elle, and Molly Sims) breaks down this chic and surprisingly damage free style! The Bun is back, and it is back in a big way!!!
Here are a few tips:
- When your hair is wet, apply amika’s Obliphica Oil and let air dry.
- If you don’t have the time to let air dry, then you can blow smooth or rough dry using the hairdrier, no need for a flat iron or curling iron.
- Once your hair is dry, secure your hair into a tight pony, making sure you brush in all the loose hairs, and placement is at your crown.
- If you find yourself getting “bagginess” at the nape of your neck, look up towards the ceiling when securing your ponytail, this will make sure it is very tight.
- Once in the ponytail, feel free to run a drop of amika’s Obliphica Oil over the top and sides of your head, this will add sine, and remove any flyaways.
- Now simply take your ponytail and wrap into a circle until you have a little of the ends remaining and pin!