MAYBELINE Affinitone MINERAL Foundation surprised me very much. I didn’t expected this quality from a drugstore brand. So, is not the best I’ve ever tried, but definitely not the worst.
You’ve requested me to review more drugstore brands and it’s my pleasure!
I got it a week ago and use it daily since, and this foundation is not a hide in my house testers. So, here’s a list with my likes and dislikes:
- Maybelline Mineral now boasts the best shade-range available from any drugstore mineral makeup brand.
- Does not minimize but it’s smooth enough not to cake up around pores and other imperfections.
- It contains no oils (even though it does contain Vitamin E).
- No fragrances, no talc, suitable for sensitive skin.
- SPF 18
- The coverage is medium and the foundation looks quite natural.
- Very easy to apply and semi-hides the undereye circles.
- If needed mattifies your T-zone
- The coverage isn’t good for red spots or scars.
- If you don’t apply a day cream on a dry skin before this foundation you’ll get a matte to powder look at first.
- The transfer isn’t that great.
A nice product for oily skin types who don’t have a lot to cover. If you get the chance you should to at least try it. A great bargain! I’ve got more makeup reviews on the way; in the meantime, other mineral makeup reviews can be found all over the web!
Testking – testking 70-410 70-649 1z0-803 braindumps 70-414 000-N36 200-530 642-874 cissp 220-701
Testking – http://www.testking.com/techking/news/10-reasons-to-upgrade-to-wordpress-3-1/
Actualtests – actualtests 70-410 70-649 1z0-803 braindumps 70-414 000-N36 200-530 642-874 cissp 220-701
Examsheets – http://www.examsheets.com/exam/642-813.htm Testkingsite – http://www.testkingsite.com/oracle/1z0-053.html