Not many women have been endowed with that perfect eyebrow so most of them have to resort other procedures to attain the desired shape or reach to it. We all know a ‘perfect’ brow shape starts directly above the inner corner of the eye, while its highest point is little beyond the outer corner of the iris. And that should taper off to the end in a bow like shape.
I am a victim of an salon eyebrow accident. And if your hair roots are as thin as mine, it will never grow back. Just because your eyebrows have always grown back in the past, doesn’t mean they will this time. So, make sure you go to a trusted salon and not let them over do it. It seems like they always want to make eyebrows very thin and have harsh angles…
I just wish I could do it all over again. After years of tweezing I surely know how… But for those of you who maybe don’t have the perfect shape yet, but still have the ‘material’, below are five tricks you must know to avoid accidents and a guide to help you choose the perfect shape:
- 1.Buy a good tweezer and get used to it before shaping your eyebrows.
- 2.Do your best eyebrow first, and then you can use it as a guide for the other one.
- 3.Use a mirror in front of your eyes, but look from another mirror situated in the back to have a better observation angle.
- 4.Use an eyebrowz stencil
- Below are 5 eyebrows stencil basic shapes to help you pick your “perfect” brow shape that considers your individual bone structure and your
Round Shape Makes a face appear rounder. It softens features and emphasizes the heart in the heart shaped face.
Angled Shape Great for those wanting a face lift. People will see you as more youthful and they won’t know why.
Soft angled Shape Similar to above, but its peak is softer, more subtle, and feminine. Shapes in this catalog have often been referred to as “perfect” brow shapes.
Curved Shape The eyebrow defaults here to a thoughtful expression giving a more professional look. This shape is lovely for all face shapes and should not be overlooked.
Flat Shape Perfect for those with a long face – it’s horizontal lines make the face appear shorter and more oval. A flat shape creates a very natural look.