Recently I’ve started drinking Aloe Vera Gel. It was recommended to me by a good friend who’s drinking it for quite a while and she’s very excited about it’s benefits. She was trying to suggest it to me before, but Iâ€™m skeptical of empirical treatments. Lately my energy levels decreased due stress, my digestive problems, and of course my battle caused by quiting smoking. So Amy convinced me to do some research. I found out that this product is in fact cold processed inner leaf gel with nothing taken away. 100% stabilized Aloe Vera Gel is bursting with pure and simple vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids. It tastes sourish at first and by the time you’ve done drinking the 50-100 ml (one zip), you start to feel a medicine like, bitterish taste for two secs. Overall is not that bad. Anyway, Forever Living offers a superb range of drinks based on Aloe Vera Gel that tastes better with blend of apple and cranberry concentrates and also have additional benefits for their new ingredients. To learn more about this product, I give you The Top 10 reasons to drink Aloe Vera Gel:
- Dental Health and Hygiene -Aloe Vera is extremely healthful for your mouth and gums. Take that to your next dentist appointment!
- Provides Rapid Soothing -Aloe Vera enhances fibroblast function. Fibroblast are those remarkable little cells responsible for collagen formation. They also assist in the soothing of minor burns, cuts, scrapes and skin irritations.
- Aids in Healthy Digestion -A healthy digestive tract ensures that nutrients from the foods we eat are absorbed into the blood stream. Aloe Vera has natural, detoxifying abilities. Drinking Aloe Vera Gel regularly may improve bowel regularity and increase protein absorption, while at the same time decrease unfriendly bacteria and yeast â€“ all done naturally! Aloe Vera has also demonstrated its ability to assist in soothing heartburn and other types of digestive upset.
- Immune Support and Function -Aloe Vera provides natural support for the immune system. Since the immune system works around the clock protecting the body, aloe vera, with its natural immune enhancers, gives the body a continual arsenal from which to draw. Drinking 2 to 4 ounces of Aloe Vera Gel regularly may give your immune system the helping hand it needs.
- Regulates Weight and Energy Levels -Aloe Vera Gel naturally, and with regular use, allows the body to cleanse the digestive system. Our diets include many unwanted substances which can cause lethargy and exhaustion. Taken regularly, Aloe Vera Gel ensures a greater feeling of well-being, allowing energy levels to increase and helping to maintain a healthy body weight.
- Collagen and Elastin Repair -Aloe Vera can add a rich supply of building materials to produce and maintain healthy skin. The skin replenishes itself every 21 to 28 days. Using the nutritional building blocks of aloe vera, the skin can utilize these nutrients daily to help combat the effects of aging! A daily dose of Aloe Vera Gel can be just what your skin is thirsting for.
- Daily Dose of Minerals -Some of the minerals found in aloe vera include calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc. What a powerful storehouse! We all know that adding foods to our diets with naturally occurring vitamins and minerals is recommended for overall health. Drinking Aloe Vera Gel is a natural and healthful way to replenish the bodyâ€™s supply.
- Daily Dose of Vitamins -Aloe Vera Gel includes Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, Folic Acid and Niacin. The human body simply cannot store some of these vitamins; therefore we need to supplement them regularly through our diets. What better way than by drinking a daily dose of Aloe Vera Gel, while at the same time building the bodyâ€™s defense system naturally against oxidative stress!
- Anti-inflammatory Properties -Aloe Vera Gel has 12 natural substances that have been shown to inhibit inflammation without side effects. Aloe may also support proper joint and muscle mobility.
- Body-Building Blocks -Amino acids are our bodyâ€™s building blocks. Eight which are essential and cannot be made by the body are found within the aloe plant! Drinking Aloe Vera on a regular basis allows you to help maintain your health by replenishing your body naturally with these essential amino acids. An analysis of the aloe vera plant shows that it comes closer than any other known plant to the duplication of essential amino acids. Just think â€“ all this, and in just 2 to 4 ounces a day.
I feel some improvements with my energy levels already and I’ll keep you posted about my digestive or other changes. Stay tuned!